Counselling and Psychotherapy in Clifton, Bristol
|Supervision||22nd January 2018|
SupervisionI supervise other counsellors and psychotherapists. I consider that supervision should be a working alliance that is formative, informative and supportive. The dialogue with supervisees is a way for colleagues to relate to each other and a place where I can share my own experience.
My integrative background allows me to examine:
● the relationship between the therapist or counsellor and their clients
● the developmental needs of the clients
● use of metaphors that characterise particular clients
● exploration of impasses when they occur
● respect for boundaries
These elements provide the necessary holding and support that supervision should ideally give. I respect the different approaches within a framework of boundaries and ethics.
I practise in accordance with the UK Council for Psychotherapy's Code of Ethics and Practice, ensuring that I work in a safe and trustworthy way. My work with supervisees is itself supervised under the same Code of Ethics.
● Session (50 minutes): £45
● Session (90 minutes): £65
|click here to email||0117 970 6543||powered by WebHealer|